Saturday, September 17, 2011

Project 1B : ME, MYSELF & I



Assignment 1

Project 1B : ME, MYSELF & I
( Tone and Texture )

This assignment needs me to produce an essay that briefly elaborate my identity using pencil.
It also need me to draw face sketch in size of 130 x 130 mm.

And i choose hatching technique to render the face sketch.
Besides that, i also use scale technique in the process of sketching my face in order to make it better with guidance of the scale i made.

I choose this picture to make my face sketch, and i focus only on the face.


I made scale on the picture printed in black and white and also on the A3 catridge paper.


Kemudian, lakaran wajah dilukis dan mula di renderkan dengan teknik hatching.

dan ini adalah hasil 'face sketch' yang telah saya hasilkan untuk Project 1B.

1 comment: