Tuesday, November 8, 2011

project 8



Project 8 : Object Connection (Jointing)

This time, it was a really fun project as we were asked to make a giant jigsaw puzzle.
Each one of use represent one piece of small jigsaw puzzle which size about 210mm x 210mm.
On the jigsaw puzzle, we were asked to write our full name and doodles out the progress and the experience together with what we learn in making project 1 to 8.

So, the first thing i did was, doodle out the doodles i want to be on my puzzle on a piece of paper.
Then, I arranged them in the coordination that i want them to be in.
Then only i doodle them out on the puzzle.



after the doodles are done, come the time to put the colour in.
This time, due to limited time left before the submission, I decided to use art marker.
And this is the result.
Alhamdulillah, i manage to done it at 6 a.m.



In my puzzle, i put almost all the things that i learn in HBP since i was here doing project 1 to 8.
I also doodle out all the project i have done.
As for me, from all the single project we have done, there are things that we learned while doing it.

From all the project and the sketching activities,
i had learn that we need to "JUST DO IT".

Although i did not confident with what i want to do will turn out to be the best and success, i need to put the confidence and courage in my self first. Then, the other things will come.
Just do it. if we not doing it, we will never know whether we can make it or not.

My project never turn out to be the best among the students, and I had also be in "the worst group". It hurts to hear that sorts of comment, of course, at first. But later when i think and think, again and again, it giving me courage actually to have a better work, to give better commitment and to have the best in the future.

Ready to submit:


Everyone were so excited to put their puzzle in the giant jigsaw puzzle.




thanks for reading :)
Assalamualaikum.


No comments:

Post a Comment